Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At Wateree Family Dentistry, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association to implement the following and have identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient prior to your appointment via Google Form or phone and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Each patient will sign a consent form prior to treatment relative to dentistry and Covid-19. All minors will need a guardian or parent to sign the consent.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters are in each operatory and one in the reception area
- The furniture in the reception area and front door handles are being wiped down throughout the day.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- Offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What you can do:
- Please wear a mask to your visit.
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front desk prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice. Only the patient will be allowed in to the operatory. This applies to children as well.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know immediately. We will reschedule your appointment.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more between other patients and our front office team
- When you arrive, call or text us from your car. Let us know the color and make of your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Wateree Family Dentistry